- Intro to Combinations and Permutations
- Permutations with Repetition
- Permutations without Repetition
- Permutations Formula
- Android Lock Screen
- Tigers and Bears - Oh My
Combination without Repetition
- Combination Formula
- Combining Combinations
The String of Beads
- Combinations with Repetition I
- Combinations with Repetition II
Now that you know the basics of permutations, you should be able to solve the next few permutation practice problems.
License plates consist of 7 characters according to the following pattern:
- 1 non-zero digit, followed by:
- 3 letters from A-Z, followed by:
- 3 digits from 0-9.
You would like to know how many possible unique license plates can be created.