- Abstraction Programming and Education
- Four Questions about Math Education
- The Future of Education
- A New Curriculum
- Writing with Less Writing
- The Goals of Learneroo - How I Hope to Improve Online Education
- The Java Job Market
- Kickstarter Success, Thank you Backers!
- Comments and Chat
- Path to Learning Java
- Aristotle on Learning
- Programming Bootcamps as an Alternative to Lectures
- The Education Dialog
- The Mean, the Median and Startup Equity
- Membership on Learneroo
- Discounts - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Lecture Videos and Learning
- Learn Programming by Example and with Challenges
- Java Coding Contest Results
- Coding the Java Explorer
- New - Java Budget Bootcamp
- Java Jobs II
- The Web for All - Kickstarter
- Finding a Web Host and Creating a Site
- Web Development for Entrepreneurs, Marketers and Biz-devs
- Web Development for Non-Developers
- Lessons from my Unsuccessful Kickstarter Project
- Changes on Learneroo
- Learneroo on Reddit and the Powers of 10
- Free Membership for Teachers
- New Algorithms Tutorials
- Free Membership on Learneroo
- Algorithms for Interviews and Jobs
- Interactive Cartoon Guide to Ruby on Rails
- Kickstarter Launched
- Learn Web Development Kickstarter - Q & A
- Ruby on Rails for Web Designers
- Web App Framework vs. CMS vs. Website Builder
- Real Web Development for Entrepreneurs
- What Programming Language Should You Learn?
- Lessons from my Successful Kickstarter Project
- Ruby Coding Contest Live!
- Understanding Recursion
- Ruby Coding Contest Recap
A blog about education. On Learneroo Itself. Blog Home
Membership on Learneroo
Online tutorials are great, but sometimes people need additional help when learning a topic. That's why we launched the Java Coding Bootcamp, where users can get extra help, access more content, and meet weekly with a mentor. We offer a tutor and much more for less than the cost of a tutor alone, but it was still too expensive for many users. To solve this issue, we are now launching a membership program to the general public:
Learneroo Premium Membership
Everyone who enrolls in this program will receive the following:
- Premium Modules
Learn about the Java Library and solve problems with Strings, Double Loops and Real-world Math! More modules coming soon.
- Premium Downloads
Download extra projects for learning on your PC
Download the content of any Module, so you can read it anywhere.
- Extra Help
Get Help in the Comments on Learneroo! We will reply within less than one business day, and often within an hour!
Want to chat about problems? Ask us a question during our office Hours. We will soon announce available times.
- Bonus - Members will also receive additional resources and links for continuing to learn Java.
Choose how long to Sign up for:
- Sign up for 3 months. (Billed monthly, you can cancel at anytime.)
- Lock-in out our low introductory prices by enrolling for 1 year! You can still cancel at anytime!
As before, if you want regular mentoring sessions and other benefits, check out our Coding Bootcamp!