- Abstraction Programming and Education
- Four Questions about Math Education
- The Future of Education
- A New Curriculum
- Writing with Less Writing
- The Goals of Learneroo - How I Hope to Improve Online Education
- The Java Job Market
- Kickstarter Success, Thank you Backers!
- Comments and Chat
- Path to Learning Java
- Aristotle on Learning
- Programming Bootcamps as an Alternative to Lectures
- The Education Dialog
- The Mean, the Median and Startup Equity
- Membership on Learneroo
- Discounts - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Lecture Videos and Learning
- Learn Programming by Example and with Challenges
- Java Coding Contest Results
- Coding the Java Explorer
- New - Java Budget Bootcamp
- Java Jobs II
- The Web for All - Kickstarter
- Finding a Web Host and Creating a Site
- Web Development for Entrepreneurs, Marketers and Biz-devs
- Web Development for Non-Developers
- Lessons from my Unsuccessful Kickstarter Project
- Changes on Learneroo
- Learneroo on Reddit and the Powers of 10
- Free Membership for Teachers
- New Algorithms Tutorials
- Free Membership on Learneroo
- Algorithms for Interviews and Jobs
- Interactive Cartoon Guide to Ruby on Rails
- Kickstarter Launched
- Learn Web Development Kickstarter - Q & A
- Ruby on Rails for Web Designers
- Web App Framework vs. CMS vs. Website Builder
- Real Web Development for Entrepreneurs
- What Programming Language Should You Learn?
- Lessons from my Successful Kickstarter Project
- Ruby Coding Contest Live!
- Understanding Recursion
- Ruby Coding Contest Recap
A blog about education. On Learneroo Itself. Blog Home
Learneroo on Reddit and the Powers of 10
Here's some recent news about Learneroo and the powers of 10
1000 Votes on Reddit
Learneroo was recently on the top of the programming Reddit, where it received over 1000 upvotes! Check out the Algorithms Tutorials that were voted so high, where you can learn Algorithms by solving challenges!
Now's a great time to sign up for membership for only $10 / month. Basic membership gives you full access to all content on Learneroo and unlimited code submissions. Prices will go up soon, but you can lock in low prices now!
User #10,000 recently joined Learneroo! Sign in to see where you rank among all the Learneroo Users.
Interested in getting a job in tech? Join Hired.com and tech companies will bid on you! This way you know what you'll be paid before you even accept an interview. The average job offer on Hired was over $100,000.