- Abstraction Programming and Education
- Four Questions about Math Education
- The Future of Education
- A New Curriculum
- Writing with Less Writing
- The Goals of Learneroo - How I Hope to Improve Online Education
- The Java Job Market
- Kickstarter Success, Thank you Backers!
- Comments and Chat
- Path to Learning Java
- Aristotle on Learning
- Programming Bootcamps as an Alternative to Lectures
- The Education Dialog
- The Mean, the Median and Startup Equity
- Membership on Learneroo
- Discounts - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Lecture Videos and Learning
- Learn Programming by Example and with Challenges
- Java Coding Contest Results
- Coding the Java Explorer
- New - Java Budget Bootcamp
- Java Jobs II
- The Web for All - Kickstarter
- Finding a Web Host and Creating a Site
- Web Development for Entrepreneurs, Marketers and Biz-devs
- Web Development for Non-Developers
- Lessons from my Unsuccessful Kickstarter Project
- Changes on Learneroo
- Learneroo on Reddit and the Powers of 10
- Free Membership for Teachers
- New Algorithms Tutorials
- Free Membership on Learneroo
- Algorithms for Interviews and Jobs
- Interactive Cartoon Guide to Ruby on Rails
- Kickstarter Launched
- Learn Web Development Kickstarter - Q & A
- Ruby on Rails for Web Designers
- Web App Framework vs. CMS vs. Website Builder
- Real Web Development for Entrepreneurs
- What Programming Language Should You Learn?
- Lessons from my Successful Kickstarter Project
- Ruby Coding Contest Live!
- Understanding Recursion
- Ruby Coding Contest Recap
A blog about education. On Learneroo Itself. Blog Home
New - Java Budget Bootcamp
It's hard to learn Java on your own, which is why we offer the Java Bootcamp program. However, not everyone can afford to pay close to $300/month for a mentor. So we're trying a new program - get everything else in the bootcamp, including live support, for only $95/month.
- Access to all the premium content on Learneroo, including new content
- Stuck on something? Ask your question in the comments
and get it answered.
- Need quick help? Chat with a mentor at scheduled times who can jump right into your code and help.
- Get feedback on your code so you learn how to improve.
- Its hard to learn without structure. Get a customized schedule to follow so you stay on track.
- At the end of your program, get help developing your own Java project!
If you're not satisfied with the Learneroo Budget Bootcamp, you can cancel within 2 week of your purchase and receive a full refund. After 2 weeks, you can always unsubscribe and receive a refund on the remaining time of your purchase.