- Abstraction Programming and Education
- Four Questions about Math Education
- The Future of Education
- A New Curriculum
- Writing with Less Writing
- The Goals of Learneroo - How I Hope to Improve Online Education
- The Java Job Market
- Kickstarter Success, Thank you Backers!
- Comments and Chat
- Path to Learning Java
- Aristotle on Learning
- Programming Bootcamps as an Alternative to Lectures
- The Education Dialog
- The Mean, the Median and Startup Equity
- Membership on Learneroo
- Discounts - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Lecture Videos and Learning
- Learn Programming by Example and with Challenges
- Java Coding Contest Results
- Coding the Java Explorer
- New - Java Budget Bootcamp
- Java Jobs II
- The Web for All - Kickstarter
- Finding a Web Host and Creating a Site
- Web Development for Entrepreneurs, Marketers and Biz-devs
- Web Development for Non-Developers
- Lessons from my Unsuccessful Kickstarter Project
- Changes on Learneroo
- Learneroo on Reddit and the Powers of 10
- Free Membership for Teachers
- New Algorithms Tutorials
- Free Membership on Learneroo
- Algorithms for Interviews and Jobs
- Interactive Cartoon Guide to Ruby on Rails
- Kickstarter Launched
- Learn Web Development Kickstarter - Q & A
- Ruby on Rails for Web Designers
- Web App Framework vs. CMS vs. Website Builder
- Real Web Development for Entrepreneurs
- What Programming Language Should You Learn?
- Lessons from my Successful Kickstarter Project
- Ruby Coding Contest Live!
- Understanding Recursion
- Ruby Coding Contest Recap
A blog about education. On Learneroo Itself. Blog Home
Changes on Learneroo
Here's some updates about Learneroo.
To cover the costs of running the site, I'm charging users after a certain amount of usage. Get membership for only $10 a month to get unlimited access to the site, including all the premium content.
If you reached the limit and still want to try it out a little longer, you can try one of the following coupons (each coupon works once):
To make the site more secure, I'm trying out HTTPS-only. This means your connection to Learneroo is secure so you don't need to worry about your credentials being hacked. Note that the payment form uses client-side encryption as well, so it has always been secure.
I will be making changes to how the code is run so that you get results back much faster without issues.